Are you a fan of cartoons? Then this blog post is for you! We will be going over the best cartoon apps that are available on the Amazon Fire TV stick.
The apps are many to choose from, so we have narrowed it down to the best available ones. These apps will provide hours of cartoon entertainment and can make any day better!
Best Cartoon Apps for Firestick
Cartoon Network App: One of the best cartoon apps on amazon fire stick is Cartoon network. This app provides a wide variety of shows as well as games for children and adults to enjoy! You can cartoon watch episodes from your favorite show such as Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Rick, And Morty. It also has music videos that are perfect for those who like to sing along.
Features of Cartoon Network
- Watch episodes from your favorite show
- Music videos to sing along with
- Games for adults and children alike
- Enjoy hours of entertainment
Pros of Cartoon Network
- Wide variety of shows and games
- Great for children or adults who enjoy watching cartoons
Cons of Cartoon Network
- Only a small amount of free episodes, but you can purchase the full episode pack.
Disney Channel: Another great app for those who love cartoons is the Disney channel. This app provides full episodes from shows such as Jessie, Mickey, and Friends or Liv And Maddie. You can also play games on this app that are perfect for any age!
Features of Disney channel
- Watch episodes from your favorite show
- Play games for adults and children alike
- Enjoy hours of entertainment.
Pros of Disney channel
- Watch episodes with your favorite Disney characters
- Play games for any age
Cons of Disney channel
- Not a wide variety of cartoons. Mostly shows from the past decade or so.
Nickelodeon Universe: For fans of SpongeBob, Invader Zim, and Fairly Odd Parents the Nickelodeon Universe app is a must! This app includes full episodes from these shows as well as games that are suitable for all ages.
Features of Nickelodeon Universe
- Full episodes of SpongeBob, Invader Zim, and Fairly Odd Parents
- Filled with games for all ages
Pros of Nickelodeon Universe
- Full episodes available!
Cons of Nickelodeon Universe
- Nickelodeon App is only compatible with Android and Fire stick devices. If you have an iPhone or iPad, this app is not for you. But if it’s Android, then you’re all set!
- Some episodes are not in HD. They are 480p with a few 720p and 1080p episodes here and there.
- The games sometimes don’t load or they crash the app
- Occasionally, some of the graphics for SpongeBob will be fuzzy on an iPhone screen
Netflix: As one of the best streaming services on amazon firestick it’s no wonder that most people have this installed! With unlimited streaming of TV shows and movies.
Features of Netflix
- HD content
- Unlimited TV series and movies
Pros of Netflix
- This service is available for Firestick, Android, and iOS
- There are new TV series being added monthly
Cons of Netflix
- Need to sign up and pay a fee.
Hulu: Hulu is one of the best online streaming services you can find for cartoons! This service will allow you to watch your favorite cartoon shows like The Simpsons, Family.
Features of Hulu App
- When you register for an account, all of their shows are free to watch
- There is limited commercial content
Pros of Hulu App
- Free trial period
- has lots of cartoons from different periods and channels.
Cons of Hulu App
- Not many cons with this one! It’s a great app for both adults and children
ABC Kids TV is an App offering 24-hour television/cartoon for kids. ABC Kids airs in more than six million homes, on three different channels: ABC kids, ABC Family and Disney Junior. It features programming that includes shows like “Sesame Street,” “The Wiggles” and “Dora the Explorer.” Tune in to one of these channels today for some great kid’s viewing fun!
Features of ABC Kids TV:
- Full episodes available
- Play games on the app
- Huge collection of cartoons
Pros of ABC Kids TV
- Full episodes for kids to watch their old favorites in a whole new way! No time limits or restrictions.
Cons of ABC Kids TV
- Although there are no real cons, this is not an all-inclusive list and people may have different opinions than this list.
PBS Kids App: The best thing about PBS Kids videos is that it includes many educational cartoons for children!
Features of PBS Kids
- Educational cartoons videos for young children, toddlers, and mothers.
- PBS Kids shows like “Sesame Street” and “Ready Jet Go!”
Pros of PBS Kids
- It’s a perfect app that features educational content while not limiting the child to just watching TV.
Cons of PBS Kids
The only con PBS Kids has is that it can be a little difficult to navigate the app at first.
Features of Crackle TV
- Variety of cartoons, shows, movies, and more!
Pros Crackle TV
- Easy to navigate the app with a variety of content. Better than Netflix for kids because it includes some TV dramas that are not available on Netflix like “ER.” Great for when you get stuck inside due to bad weather or have no signal from your cable provider.
Cons of Crackle TV
- Some cartoon content is not available on Crackle TV such as “Grey’s Anatomy”, “Friends,” and many more.
Disney Jr: This app offers a variety of shows, movies, and other Disney-related content for children! You can access this through the PBS Kids Free App which offers free educational programming.
Features of Disney
- A wide range of content for children from Disney Jr to the latest movies.
Pros of Disney Jr.
- Disney Jr. is a favorite among kids when it comes to shows and cartoons with many options available on this app! Great for adults too as some TV dramas include “ER.”
Cons Disney Jr.
- Some best cartoon content is not available.
YouTube Kids: For the best youtube kids app for your Android device, you can’t go wrong with this one. Hours and hours of content are available to keep your little ones busy watching their favorite cartoons or educational videos.
Features of YouTube Kids
- A wide range of cartoon content for children from YouTube to the latest movies.
- Huge collection of cartoons, anime, and other child-friendly content.
Pros YouTube Kids
- For kids, it’s a great option as there are tons of videos available and they can also watch live TV through this app.
Cons YouTube Kids
- Some best cartoon content is not available as these are offered by channels created by different individuals.
Playkids TV & Videos: It’s a great app for parents who don’t want to worry about their kids seeing anything inappropriate. Playkids TV & Videos offer many different categories of videos including educational ones!
Features Playkids TV & Videos
This app allows you to set a timer to control how long your child watches.
Pros Playkids TV & Videos: it’s free and has great content for kids of all ages. There are plenty of educational cartoon videos available as well so parents don’t have to worry too much if their children need help in school.
Cons Playkids TV & Videos
You need to sign-up for a free account with your email before using the app.
Cartoon HD APK
Cartoon HD is a great app for people who love cartoons and don’t mind downloading them to watch offline. One advantage of this app is that has free content which means you can binge-watch all your favorite shows without worrying about data charges on your phone or tablet.
Features of Cartoon HD App
- Lots of different cartoon video content
- You can download videos for offline viewing
- There are also full episodes available to watch in HD quality
Pros Cartoon HD
- The best thing about this app is that it has a ton of different types of cartoons so kids will never get bored. It’s also got movies and tv shows!
Cons Cartoon HD
- No Real Debrid integration
- The only con is that there are a lot of ads but parents can approve or deny them
- No real-time updating of the app: Meaning lots of old content.
Cartoon TV:This app is great for people who are tired of ad breaks. It’s perfect to watch your favorite cartoons uninterrupted.
Features of Cartoon TV
- No ads
- Downloads videos for offline viewing. This is perfect if you are traveling and don’t want to pay extra data charges on your phone or tablet.
- One good thing about Cartoon TV is that it has a ton of different types of cartoons so kids will never get bored. It’s also got movies and tv shows.
Pros of Cartoon TV
- This app is free to use
- Comes with a huge selection of cartoons.
Cons of Cartoon TV
- Some of the episodes are broken.
Sesame Street: This is the best app if you’re looking for some educational videos that your kids are going to love watching! They offer a bunch of different shows and each one has an awesome goal in mind such as teaching kids about numbers, letters, or shapes.
Features of Sesame Street
- It’s free
- Cartoons for educational purposes: Kids can learn shapes, letters, and numbers.
Pros of Sesame Street
- Educational for kids.
- This app is free.
- Huge library of cartoons.
Cons of Sesame Street
- Some of the episodes are broken.
- Has geolocation.
Features of Cartoonito
- It’s free and ad-free
- Dubs of popular shows: Cartoonito has some great dubs of popular children’s cartoons such as SpongeBob SquarePants, Peppa Pig, The Loud House, and many more.
Pros of Cartoonito
- It’s free! No ads which mean no annoying interruptions.
- Great dubs of popular cartoons which means your kids will be familiar with the characters and plots.
Cons Cartoonito App
- This app has geolocation (only available in countries such as UK, USA, etc.).