Finding the best ad blocker for firestick can be a difficult task. There are many different options out there, and finding one that is both effective and easy to use may seem like an impossible challenge.
Luckily, this article has all of the information you need to find just what you’re looking for! I’ll give you detailed tips on how to choose the best ad blocker for your firestick as well as reviews of top-rated ad blockers available today!
Best Ad Blockers for Firestick
Ghostery Adblocker Plus
Ghostery is a great ad blocker for firestick because it will block out ads on both websites and within apps, without slowing down your internet connection. It also features an easy-to-use interface that has been designed to be as user-friendly as possible!
- It will block out ads on both websites and within apps
- Has an easy to use interface, that is also user friendly.
- Price: One month free trial or you can purchase a lifetime membership for $39.99!
Blokada is a free ad blocker for the firestick that uses filters to block ads and other content from your viewing experience. The developers of this program offer updates on their website, so it’s important to keep checking back to ensure you are getting all of the latest features for blocking advertisements. Blokada has been downloaded more than 100 million times, so it’s a well-known and trusted option.
- Blokada is a lightweight app that has been designed to be as user friendly as possible.
- It will block out ads on both websites and within apps, so you don’t have to worry about unwanted content ruining your experience.
- The program also decreases data consumption by up to 30%, saving you money in the long run!
- This ad blocker is also compatible with a wide variety of browsers, including Firefox and Chrome. Security is another key benefit that this app offers; it has been made to keep your data safe from prying eyes.
AdClear is another free ad blocker for the firestick. It blocks ads across all devices, so you can easily switch between your desktop computer and mobile phone without missing out on anything that might have been blocked while browsing from a different device.
- AdClear includes the ability to block ads, a built-in browser that gives you faster page loading times and video streaming without buffering or interruptions.
- The downside of this is it’s not free – there are in-app purchases available for subscription packages at varying prices per month (ranging from $0.99 to $12.00 ).
If you’re looking to block pesky ads in an easy manner uBlock Origin is the best option for you. It’s easy to install and use, so it doesn’t require a lot of technical know-how to install on your browser or device.
This adblocker is available as an extension for Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox browsers which make configuration very easy in comparison with other programs.
If you’re looking for an ad blocker that blocks ads on mobile devices, then this is one of the best options for you.
- Easy to install and use
- Available as a browser extension – Blocks ads on android devices.
- Amazing user interface
- Scans your device storage systems
- Blocks pop-ups
- Helps detect phishing ads
If you are finding the best option to block ads across different platforms and browsers without any hassle, AdAway might be your best bet. This app doesn’t offer as many features in comparison with other programs, but it’s still completely free to use.
It’s available for Android, BlackBerry OS, and Windows devices as well as on the Firefox browser which makes installation very easy without any additional technical know-how required.
AdAway offers a simple way of blocking ads across different platforms and browsers within seconds. It also doesn’t require rooting your device which is a big plus.
Although it does not have as many features as other programs, AdAway has been around for the past decade so you can be assured that the program is well-tested and reliable to use.
- Blocking ads across different platforms on mobile devices with no technical know-how required
- Blocking ads on desktop browsers without the need to install any additional software or plugins
- Easy installation and setup with no technical know-how required
- Custom rules for specific apps, websites, etc. that can be created by using in-depth filtering mechanisms which AdAway provides
AdGuard AdBlocker for Firestick
You might be wondering about the best ad blocker for firestick that is free to use. We recommend checking out AdGuard – an affordable solution with some excellent features! This software will block everything from ads on your web browser to those ads that come up on your video streaming apps.
Additionally, you’ll receive a notification if an ad is detected so you can quickly block it from happening again in the future. AdGuard also has features for protecting children and parental control to help monitor what they are viewing online as well!
- Built-in malware protection and privacy tools.
- Anti-tracking software to stop the collection of your data across apps and browsers, and a filter to block dangerous websites.
- Perfect for Firestick users who want a simple, no-fuss solution to blocking ads and tracking scripts. This ad blocker is available in both free and paid versions that offer advanced protection from malware. While the free version will block ads on your firestick with ease, the paid version offers more features such as filtering out pornography, blocking ads on Facebook and a VPN for privacy.
- Blocks all types of ads – including pop ups, banners, video embeds and text link ads. Offers protection while browsing.
- User-friendly interface.
- Scans your device for potential virus
AdBlock is a free and open-source ad blocker that blocks ads in all browsers. It can also block certain social media widgets, such as Facebook Like buttons on websites.
- Free and open source software (FOSS)
- Easy to install, use, configure and update.
- Blocks all ads in all browsers
- Available for Andorid, Windows, Mac OS X or Linux systems; also available as browser add-ons for Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera web browsers.
- Block all form of ads and pop ups.
Perfect Privacy has the best VPN functionality we have seen, with a clever system of proxy servers that makes it very difficult for anyone server to be tracked back to you. It also includes an extensive set of privacy tools and features including phishing protection and malware scanning. One downside is that its ad blocking capabilities are not as good as some of the other VPNs on this list.
- Blocks ads in all browsers. -Can block social media widgets, such as Facebook Like buttons on websites.
- Includes phishing protection and malware scanning features.
- One downside is that its ad blocking capabilities are not as good as some of the other VPNs on this list.
AdBlocker Ultimate has a great ad-blocking function and also includes anti-tracking software to stop the collection of your data across apps. The downside is that it doesn’t have VPN functionality, which can be important for privacy.
- Blocks ads on all devices, browsers, and apps
- Protects against malware
- Covers more than 90% of ad networks. Including YouTube Ads!
- Price: Free (premium access at $12/year) – but offers a 14 day free trial to test the app out