The Amazon Fire TV Stick is a popular device for those who want to watch TV and movies on their phones. However, it’s also great for playing games! In this blog post, we’ll be discussing the best game for Amazon Fire Stick and Fire Tv cube. Whether you love racing games or puzzles, there are plenty of options available to suit your needs.
Best Game for Firestick
Minion Rush: Despicable Me
Minion Rush: Despicable Me is an action-packed, side-scrolling runner game that takes players through the world of minions. The goal is to run as fast as possible and avoid obstacles that get in your way. Along the way you’ll collect bananas that lets you purchase upgrades for your character! It’s a fun game with intuitive controls.
- Runs on the Amazon Firestick app and features intuitive controls.
- Developer: Gameloft
- Ratings: it has a rating of four stars out of five stars from 36 customers
- Downloads: the game has been downloaded over one thousand times in less than 24 hours.
Minecraft is a popular game that’s been around for years, but it looks great on the Amazon Fire TV Stick! It has an intuitive interface and offers tons of worlds to explore with an unlimited amount of blocks ready at your fingertips. If you’re an old pro or newbie who loves Minecraft then this is one game that you’ll enjoy on your Amazon FireTV Stick.
- It’s a fun game with intuitive controls.
- Developer: Gameloft
- Ratings: four stars.
Beach Buggy Blitz
Beach Buggy Blitz is an arcade-style racing game that’s easy to play, but challenging enough for veteran gamers. It has different modes and a wide variety of tracks to keep you entertained as well as loads of customization options so your car can look exactly how you want it. Beach Buggy Blitz offers fun gameplay with lots of depth and a great deal of variety.
- Fun gameplay with depth and a wide variety of modes and tracks to challenge gamers.
- Simple, intuitive controls that make the game easy for newbies but challenging enough for more experienced players.
- Great customization options so your car can look exactly how you want it! There are also different themes to choose from, so your ride can be as stylish as you are.
- Lots of different options for multiplayer gaming – team up with a friend and take on the world!
- The gameplay is optimized to work best on Amazon FireTV Stick devices.
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog is a classic fire stick games with simple gameplay that’s easy to understand but difficult to master. This title makes it onto our list because of its super awesome music and graphics, which are still impressive by today’s standards!
The story follows Sonic the Hedgehog as he battles against Dr. Robotnik for control of the little planet. The game is split into six zones, each with its style and set of challenges to best and a boss waiting for you at the end!
- Simple gameplay that’s easy to understand but difficult to master.
- Multiplayer gaming – team up with a friend and take on the world!
- Optimized Gameplay to work best on Amazon FireTV Stick devices.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
This game is the best Star Wars RPG and one of the best RPGs in that genre available for consoles. The story takes place 4000 years before Luke Skywalker meets Darth Vader, following a group of Jedi as they battle against an unknown enemy – including themselves! As you progress through this epic saga, your character’s abilities will change based on decisions made in the game’s story.
- Become a Jedi and use your special powers in battle!
- Choose from eight different characters to play as, each with their strengths and weaknesses. Make friends/enemies, find romance, or always do what is best for yourself above all else – this world is yours!
If rally racing’s your thing then we recommend Dirt Rally as one of the best games for Amazon FireTV Stick devices. This title has been praised by critics and gamers alike for its dynamic gameplay, sense of realism, and overall quality.
Dirt Rally is a single-player game with realistic physics that lets you unleash your inner rally driver on some of the most iconic locations from around the world!
- Race in cars or trucks in different scenarios such as snowy mountain roads to forest trails packed with mud and dirt.
- Current best game for Amazon FireTV Stick devices in this genre: Dirt Rally (2017).
If you’ve ever played Bomberman, then you’ll have a feel for what BombSquad is all about. This game pits players against each other in local or online multiplayer battles (or even solo) as they unleash bombs and blasts to take out their opponents. The best thing here though is the wacky modes that provide hours of enjoyment: the best mode is ‘Blitz’, where players are only given a minute to destroy their opponents.
- This game comes with a level editor, allowing players to create their levels and play them against friends.
- Upload your creation it’ll populate in the online library for other players to download!
Stunt Extreme is one of the best games for Amazon FireTV Stick devices in the racing genre. It’s an immersive, fast-paced arcade racing game with an emphasis on stunts and tricks!
- You can drive up walls, over rooftops, or through rivers as you race your way to success; staking your claim as the best racer in town.
- Current Best game for Amazon FireTV Stick devices: Stunt Extreme (2018)
- Amazing user interface
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter IV is a fighting video game developed by Capcom and released on February 17, 2009. It runs on an Unreal Engine-based graphics engine that provides traditional two-dimensional characters with three-dimensional backgrounds and features redrawn sprites and character artwork.
- Marvel vs. Capcom” style gameplay
- Traditional four-button control scheme with additional combo moves for each character
- Animated sequences that provide hints on how to counter certain attacks in regular battles
- Original music score by Yoshihiro Sakaguchi composed of remixes of previous games
- Multiplayer gameplay, albeit only between two players; previous titles had allowed up to four simultaneous players instead.
Asphalt 8: Airborne
Asphalt Airborne was released on August 22, 2013. It is the ninth game in the Asphalt series and features an all-new graphics engine called “GX”. The gameplay has been significantly overhauled to allow for a more arcade-like racing experience through enhanced physics as well as some of the best-looking visuals seen on mobile devices.
The game features a variety of cars, both licensed and fictional. Cars are now classified into five categories: Common (weak), Classic (moderate), Modern (strong), Daring (fast), and Legendary(very strong). The game also includes 37 tracks from various locations such as Paris, London, Beijing, Dubai among other cities
- Arcade racing experience with a significant overhaul in gameplay
- 37 tracks from various locations such as Paris London Beijing Dubai among other cities.
- It is suitable for everyone from car-racing veterans to casual players.
- The game features a variety of cars, both licensed and fictional
- Cars are now classified into five categories: Common (weak), Classic (moderate), Modern (strong), Daring (fast), and Legendary(very strong).
- Ability to share moments with friends as well as an improved leaderboard system.
Stranger Things: The Game
It’s a turn-based RPG game that lets you explore the world of Stranger Things while playing as one of 12 kids or one of the show’s adult characters.
- Explore the world of Hawkins and search for missing friends
- Play as kids or adults, each with their strengths and weaknesses
- Collect weapons from your favorite show anytime you play. Win battles to level up characters in The Game.
- Join forces with a friend to explore parts of the game that are inaccessible to yourself
PAC-MAN 256 – Endless Arcade Maze
PAC-MAN 256 is one of the popular games for Fire TV devices. The latest game in this classic series takes maze running to a whole new level by adding an endlessly scrolling, never-ending world full of mazes!
- Gameplay with intense speed and endless mazes!
- Gorgeous Retro Graphics – All new beautiful, hand-drawn artwork coupled with a smooth frame rate.
- Multiple Ways to Play – Three different mazes and three speeds: wimpy, normal & intense to match your skill level. You can also play as the ladybug PAC-MAN or his brother, pinky.
Alto’s Adventure is a snowboarding game that needs no introduction. This part of the world is home to some very unique and natural wonders, as well as not so gentle wildlife!
- Beautiful graphics in an ever-changing environment – From lush forests with sun rays shining through trees onto snowy mountaintops.
- Easy to pick up and play – With just a single button for jumping, you can explore the Alps with ease!
- A heartwarming story of friendship, family & love – Play as Alto or his sister Lakota across four different chapters. Together they uncover many secrets while exploring their world.
This is a classic hangman game with some twists. There are five different modes to choose from Classic, Arcade, Timed Tower, Mini Hang, and Multiplayer!
- Play in either portrait or landscape mode on your Amazon Fire TV device!
- Five great modes of play – each one has its unique twist!
- Hundreds of puzzles – can you find them all?
- Intuitive and easy controls: just swipe to select a letter!
Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga is a newly released game, exclusively for Amazon Fire Stick and Fire tv cube.
- All the best levels from Candy Crush Soda Saga and new ones exclusive to this version.
- Play with your friends – share lives or send extra moves so you’re never stuck on difficult levels.
- Choose how many rounds of play you want before you start – from five to thirty.
- Play with your friends or challenge them in Draw It mode!
- Challenge yourself with daily drawings and see how many words you can draw without missing a word.