Are you looking for a way to install the Binge app on your firestick? You are in luck because we have the answer. This tutorial blog will teach you how to install Binge on firestick with ease. We will also give tips and tricks that will help make sure your binge experience is smooth as butter!
What is Binge?
Binge is a streaming service that lets you watch TV shows and movies from your favorite networks in premium quality, without ads. It’s the best way to enjoy unlimited entertainment on your TV or mobile device. Whether it’s comedy highlights, late-night talk show antics, heartwarming family moments, or gripping drama—you can have all of it in one place.
How to Install Binge on Firestick
To download and install Binge on fire tv stick devices, we will use the filelinked app. This is because the available binge apk file is not compatible with a firestick.
Installing Binge on Firestick Using Filelinked code
Step 1. Launch fire tv stick > settings > My Fire TV
Step 2. Choose Developer option > Enable Apps from unknown sources and ADB debugging.
Step 3. Return to home menu > search icon > downloader app > Get it
Step 4. Install the downloader app > launch it > select the URL field and type: get.filelinked.com and install afterward.
Step 5. Launch the filelinked app and enter this filelinked code: 52794233 and select Next.
Step 6. When the filelinked opens, scroll down and select Binge TV and click on the play icon to download.
Step 7. Launch the binge tv app after installation.
How to Sign up for Binge TV service
Step 1. Visit https://binge.com.au/ and create an account
Step 2. Check your email for a confirmation email
Step 3. Return to the Binge website and choose a free trial and complete the payment details.
Features of Binge
- Unlimited streaming of TV shows and movies from your favorite networks in premium quality, without ads.
- You can watch on your smart devices such as tablet or phones with the Binge app for iOS and Android.
- Browse a selection of new releases by genre like drama, comedy, action/adventure—or search by the network to find what you want to watch.
- Receive personalized recommendations based on your viewing habits.
- Free-trial: Enjoy free trial and you can cancel anytime within the next 30 days. You’ll be asked to provide a credit card number for verification purposes, but won’t be charged until after your trial ends. Cancel before you are billed to avoid charges—you can always restart with another Binge membership if you want.
- Paid membership: You can cancel anytime without penalty after your paid trial ends, but if you decide to keep Binge and become a member, they charge $15 per month so long as the account remains active (no automatic renewals). If not canceled first in time, your credit card will be charged for any additional periods of service.
- HD + Dolby: HD and Dolby are available for all plans, but only with a paid membership. Get the best of TV—full seasons of popular shows from HBO, Showtime, Netflix, and more —for an affordable price.
- There are two types of Binge Boxes: a one-box and a six-pack. You get the best TV available on any platform, with 12 different full seasons (typically 22 or more episodes each) from some of television’s most loved networks—including HBO, Showtime, and Starz.
- The one-box includes a streaming media player and six TV shows, plus the Binge Box update of your choice once per month (which you can continue to exchange for new episodes). The six-pack is perfect if you’ve got family or friends who want in on all that amazing content at an affordable monthly price.
- Closed Captions Feature: Watch streaming shows with closed captions.
- Download episodes in high definition and standard definition, or transfer them to an external device for offline viewing.
- Discover: Search for a TV show or movie and watch it right away according to your mood.
Why do you Need a Binge on your firestick?
Binge allows you to access and stream tons of content on your fire tv stick. With Binge, you are guaranteed 27/4 access to the latest and newest movies, tv shows, documentaries, and lots more. So, when you install this service on your device, you sign up for non-stop entertainment in various categories and subcategories.
Is It Legal to Use Binge?
It is 100% legal to access and stream with a binge. This is an official service so you have nothing to worry about.
Is it Safe to Use Binge?
Binge does not contain any harmful content. This app is a child-friendly app which can be accessed by either children or adults.
Binge Movie and TV shows Content List
An American series which was created by Nunn Laurie and stars Gillian Anderson, Asa Butterfield, Emma Mackey, Ncuti Gatwa, Connor Swind ells, and Aimee Lou Wood.
A new series from Netflix starring Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle/The Punisher. This character was introduced in the second season of Marvel’s Daredevil.
The Handmaid’s Tale
A dystopian novel by Margaret Atwood, from 1985 set in near-future America with a fundamentalist regime called Gilead which has overthrown and replaced the United States totalitarian government. This show is created by Bruce Miller and stars Eli Mos as Offred, Josep Fiennes playing the role of Commander-Fred Waterford, and Strahovski Yvonne as Serena Joy.
The Get Down
The story of how New York became the birthplace of hip hop culture in 1977 and explores the different images captured by photographer Michael Domanico on this journey from graffiti to breakdancing until rap music.
The Last Ship
The series is set in a terrifying future and centers on the crew of a lone naval destroyer being taken over by terrorists, serving as part of an international flotilla that was trying to create peace. It also stars Adam Baldwin (Chuck) and Rhona Mitra.
Westworld is a science fiction series created by Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy, who are both executive producers. The show centers on robots that have consciousness in the form of artificial intelligence (AI) forcing them to stay at Westworld because they cannot find their way out due to being designed not knowing about anything outside themselves.
Stranger Things is a USA sci-fiction horror web television series written by Duffer Matt and Duffer Ross, known for the films “Wayward Pines”. The show features a fivesome of middle school-aged kids in 1980’s Indiana where they try to find their missing friend.
Pros of Binge TV
Binge-watching is a popular activity that has become more prevalent in recent years. It can be an excellent way of catching up on past seasons when the latest season releases and also it’s often cheaper to buy all episodes at once than buying them individually, which leads to saving money. Binge-watch means watching as many episodes as you can in a row, which is great for binge-watching.
Binge Box: Get a complete, curated selection of the most anticipated TV episodes and movies from your favorite networks. You can exchange it once per month for new releases.
Closed Captions Feature: Watch streaming shows with closed captions so you never miss a word again (in English only).
Download Episodes in High Definition and Standard Definition: Download episodes in high definition and standard definition, or transfer them to an external device for offline viewing.
Discover: Search for a TV show or movie and watch it right away according to your mood with features like the “Just In” banner that tells you when new shows are available on Binge Box (in English only).
Cons of Binge-watching
- Not free.
- Might have ads when you use the free trial
Binge Tv Alternative Apps
Plex TV is a live and on-demand streaming service that offers hit movies, popular shows from networks like NBC and Fox, along with your personal media library. You can install Plex for just $40/year or try it out free of charge by downloading the app to get started today!
Netflix is an on-demand movie and TV show streaming service that allows you to watch unlimited episodes of series or films for a single fee. It’s also compatible with nearly all devices, from tablets to smartphones, laptops to smart TVs.