For many people, the Amazon Firestick is one of their favorite streaming devices. It’s a great way to watch movies and TV shows on Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go, and more without having to pay for cable! But what if you want even more of your favorite channels? That’s where an RSS Player comes in handy. In this article, we’ll tell you how to install RSS Player on your Amazon Firestick device so that you can watch any show or movie from just about anywhere!
What is RSS Player?
RSS Player is a free app that you can install on your Amazon Firestick device. It allows you to watch the content from podcasts and video blogs without ever having to open up YouTube or another internet browser!
How to install RSS Player on Firestick
Step 1. Launch your fire tv device
Step 2. Select the search icon or magnifying glass at the top of your firestick home screen.
Step 3. Type RSS Player and select the icon when it appears.
Step 4. Select Get it and wait. It will download and install. Return to the home screen and go to the App center. There, you will find RSS Player installed.
How RSS Player Works
RSS Player is an app for Amazon Firestick which lets you watch content from around the world. It’s particularly useful for accessing content from outside of your country.
Pros of RSS Player
- RSS Player is easy to install
- You can watch content from any video blog or podcast without ever having to open up YouTube or another browser.
- RSS Player is free
- Amazing user interface
- Real-time updating of the app’s database with the addition of news podcasts, etc.
- RSS Player on Firestick lets you search for what’s trending, browse the most popular channels and apps to find content that is relevant to your interests.
- In addition to all of this, RSS Player on Amazon Fire TV has a wide selection of live-streaming channels from around the world – so whether you want soccer or political news coverage as it happens, RSS Player on Firestick is the place to be!
Cons of RSS Player
- You cannot download podcasts or video blogs for offline viewing with RSS Player.
- There is no ad-free option as of yet within the app, so you may see ads when watching content from some blogs.
- There is also no closed captioning for content with audio.
- It would be great if RSS Player had a feature that allowed you to search for podcasts or video blogs by popularity, rating, or category.
Why do I Need the RSS Player?
You might not have realized it, but the Amazon Firestick is lacking in channels for watching your favorite web content. And since RSS Player lets you watch anything from anywhere without even opening a browser or searching through YouTube videos one at a time, it’s perfect if you just want to find what show will make for good viewing!
What Can I Watch on RSS Player?
Anything! You can watch any show or movie from just about anywhere with this free app. It’s perfect for watching podcasts, video blogs, and even live streaming channels that have been scattered around YouTube to avoid detection by the censors.
Is it free to use RSS Player?
Yes! RSS Player is completely free and has no in-app purchases.
Is it Legal to use the RSS Player?
Yes! This app is 100% legal. It’s supported by the RSS (Really Simple Syndication) format, and it doesn’t store any of your data on their servers as some other apps do.
Features of RSS Player
- Multiple channels are available to stream content from
- High-quality streams are available for most channels
- Can watch live TV without any subscription or device required
- Free to install RSS Player on Firestick and use it as much as you want!
- Plays YouTube and other video formats without needing any transcoding or conversion.
- All your favorite worlds in one place! With RSS Player on Firestick, you can have all of your favorites in one place – content from channels and apps such as YouTube, Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO Go. No need to log in separately for each channel or app anymore.
What are the benefits of installing RSS Player on Amazon Firestick?
- No need to have a computer to watch content with this app.
- Access all your favorite TV channels in one place.
- Instantly add new videos by clicking the “Live” button on any channel or show’s page without needing an outside link!
- Play video without needing any conversion or transcoding.
- You’ll have access to content that you are not able to see in your region without an RSS Player app.
- The app is free, so you can use it without paying
- There are thousands of channels to choose from with every genre imaginable. You will never be bored again!
Contents on RSS Player
- Live TV channels: NBC, ABC, CBS, etc. Shows Every day new content is added to the app with updating it.
- TV shows: Seinfeld (stream episodes for free!) – Friends (stream episodes for free!) and many others!
- Sports: NFL, NBA, MLB, ESPN, and many more!
- Movies & TV Shows: Netflix – Hulu Plus and many others.
- News: You’ll be able to watch the latest news-related videos and clips from sources such as MSNBC, BBC World News – CNN, Bloomberg, Fox News.
- Weather forecast: You can find a weather forecast for any city in the world!
- Personalized content: It’s all about you with RSS Player on Firestick. With personalized content, it is all about you.
RSS Player and VPN
VPN is a must if you want to tackle geo-restrictions. Once your VPN app has been installed on Firestick, launch it and connect with the server of choice (we recommend picking one from nearby).
What is VPN?
VPN stands for “virtual private network”. It’s a service that encrypts and scrambles your data by routing it through an intermediary server.
Why do I need a VPN when using RSS Player?
If you travel abroad, and you still want to access and stream your favorite podcast, then you may need to use RSS Player with a VPN.
What does a VPN do when I use RSS Player?
VPN makes the connection between your Firestick and an intermediary server. This way, any data coming from sites like BBC News will be encrypted and scrambled to make it indecipherable without a key – which only you have access to thanks to VPN.
Privacy while streaming with RSS Player
VPN will also encrypt and scramble any data coming from the sites you are streaming content. This way, others cannot see what TV show or movie you’re watching at that moment.
Hide Your Identity while streaming with RSS Player
VPN will also hide your IP address and replace it with the servers. This way, no one will know where you are outside of seeing that you’re connecting to a VPN in another country than your native one.