Are you tired of your streaming service? Or are your choices and preferences not considered at all? If all this is happening, you certainly deserve a change of service. You deserve the best streaming and binging experience you can get.
Know this, Vudu will do you good. Vudu is that app that will exceed your desires and expectations.Vudu is that app that will give you the best binging experience, all on a low budget. Just hang on as I take you through everything you need to know about Vudu and also a step-by-step guide on how to install Vudu on firestick. Let’s go!.
What is Vudu?
Vudu is an online video streaming device that gives you access to videos and Tv shows across different platforms like Android, Windows PC, iOS without any monthly subscription. You heard me right, no monthly subscriptions.
You are only required to pay for the movies and shows you watch, that is, if such a movie requires a payment. If you don’t want to pay fully for the movie, you can rent it for 24 hours, maximum satisfaction with fewer expenses.
However, even without a payment, you can access thousands of movies and TV shows with a minimum number of commercials. Earlier on, I had assured you that Vudu is the best streaming service for you. I know you are still wondering “how,” as we go further, you will find out that it is not just another streaming service out there, but this is what you need to make your binging dreams come true.
Key Features Of Vudu
Is Vudu like Netflix, Hulu, and every other streaming service? NO! Vudu is not like any other streaming service you have seen before. It is because of its very distinguishing features that are different and better than the others. Before we see how to install Vudu on firestick, you know the characteristics of Vudu to help you understand it more.
Here are the features;
- Unlike other streaming services that expect you to accept whatever video quality they have to offer, Vudu allows you to make your choice of preferred video quality and stick to it. With Vudu, you have the options of HDX, UHD, HD, and SD. The choice is now yours to make.
- The list option on Vudu allows you to create your very own personalized libraries. You make this library based on genre, character, period, or any other specific action that appeals to you.
- Vudu also allows you to convert movies on your smartphone or PC to digital movies. It will enable you to watch it any day, anytime, and anywhere without an internet connection.
- Vudu has a kid’s shop with appropriate videos and shows for your child’s or wards age. It will help you monitor to a great extent what your child learns in a situation where you are to watch a movie with them; you also have tools that allow you to skip inappropriate scenes.
- Most interestingly, Vudu offers you thousands of free movies and shows. All you have to do is register and enjoy.
How Does Vudu Work?
Vudu puts out thousands of movies and Tv shows to you for free. You don’t need to subscribe every month to be able to access this. All you can do is to pay the rental for any movie that you want to watch. As simple as that. Once you know how to install Vudu on a firestick, you are good to go.
The rental charge ranges from $0.99- $5.99. For the latest movies, it can go up to $14. TV shows cost around $6.99, but you might get them at a discounted price if you buy them for the whole season.
Vudu also allows you to convert movies on your DVD collections and Blu-rays into digital programs. It will enable you to vary your video anytime and anywhere.
The conversion from DVD or blu-ray to a digital program might cost you a minor fee of $2 and some steps, but in the end, it is worth it all. Now that we have a handful of knowledge on Vudu let’s learn how to install Vudu on firesticks.
How To Install Vudu On Firestick
Vudu can be compatible with many devices like:
- Smart TVs, e.g., select models of Vizio, Sony, Samsung, etc.
- Gaming consoles include Playstation 3 and 4, Xbox 360, and many others.
- Streaming devices like Chromecast, Roku tv fireTV
- Blu-ray players like Sony, Samsung, and LG
- Android and web browsers
One such device is the amazon firestick. How to install Vudu on firesticks is not difficult, although it has a lot of processes.
It is because you can’t find Vudu on the amazon app store. So, if you want to install Vudu, one of the most accessible options is to sideload the Android APK installation file.
Before you start, you need to enable apps from unknown sources because the Vudu is for a third-party source.
Take the following steps to enable apps from unknown sources.
Step 1. Go to settings.
Step 2. Select My Fire Tv.
Step 3. Go to developer options and select apps from unknown sources.
Step 4. Click on turn on as this will confirm the changes.
After this, here are step-by-step guides on how to install Vudu on firestick using the downloader app.
Step 1. On the home screen of firestick, search for the downloader app.
Step 2. Install the downloader app.
Step 3. Open the downloader app to launch it.
Step 4. On the downloader address, type in this downloader address and go.
It will redirect you to the opposite of Vudu for fire TV.
Step 5. Scroll down and click on the VUDU for fire TV
Step 6. Click on the download installation file. Then you wait for the Vudu APK file to finish downloading.
Step 7. Select install and done.
Step 8. Now delete the delete installation file as it is not valid anymore.
Step 9. At the home screen, click see all.
This excellent streaming app is ready for use in your amazon firestick.
Vudu is one of the best streaming apps that we have around the US, and having it installed on your firestick will do you a lot of good. Go ahead, take that bold step and get Vudu installed on your device. I am sure that installing Vudu on your device won’t be a problem for you with these steps. Happy watching!